Saturday, January 31, 2009

Newsletter

Hi everyone,

It's here! Sale-A-Bration has begun! For every $60 order that you place you will receive one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue! So exciting!! This event will be going on until March 31st

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/SAB09_CAN.pdf


If any of you have been debating signing up as a demonstrator this is the time to do it! It is 15% off right now! 15%!!! For only $209 you will get $410 dollars worth of Stampin Up products- that is pretty much half off!! In addition to all of the amazing products that you receive in the starter kit you will receive one bonus stamp set of your choosing- up to a $60 value! This is the absolute BEST way of stocking up on products!!! Please do not think that by signing up you have to run a business- I know many people who call themselves "hobby demonstrators". These are people who wanted to purchase a starter kit and get a discount on all of their stamping and scrapbooking products. The first order that you place as a demonstrator is 30% off and all future orders are 20% off which obviously is fantastic. It is the best way really of supporting your habit if you are anything like me! And as always if you sign up through me I will give you a little thank you gift- right now it is a punch of your choice. If you would like more information please let me know.

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/SAB_starter_kit_flyer_CAN.pdf


If you are interested in hosting a party Sale-A-Bration is definitely the time to do it. I hosted one last year during this time and that was what inspired me to become a demonstrator- I got so much free product it stocked me up!! All you need to do is get 3 or more friends together for a super fun night/day of stamping and I'll do the rest. For $15 each your friends will be able to make 3 projects and leave with the satisfaction that they made those beautiful cards! As a hostess you will receive a free catalogue, the class fee will be waived and you will receive a free stamp set as a thank you from me! Plus I always like to through in little treats at the party!


Throughout the month of February there is a promotion involving online ordering. If anyone places an online order of $100 they will receive a free catalogue. I will match this promotion- I will also give a catalogue to anyone who orders over $100 in product this month. If you do want to place an online order or want to forward this to a family member here is the link:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx


The Big Shot class is a go- I'm so excited! I have some fantastic projects lined up. There is still room if you are interested. There will be 4 classes that will take place over the next 4 months. During each class I will be showing you how to use the big shot using various materials and tools to make 3 projects. The cost of each class will be $40 and at the end of the 4th class you will receive your Big Shot. You will be paying for your machine in installments instead of doing one big lump sum payment. I will be opening up the classes to anyone else who is interested in using the Big Shot- these classes will be $15 each. If at the end of 4 months you change your mind and want the Big Shot I will take the class payments that you have made off of the $160 total. Stay tuned for the date of the first class.


It's time for another SWAP!!! YAY!! The response to the last one was overwhelmingly positive and many of you have been asking for another swap- well here it is!! This time it will be a Birthday Card swap. You will make 10 cards and give them to me- and you will receive 10 different cards! So much fun! It's a fantastic way to get new ideas. There will be 10 people in the group- if there are more people who sign up I will start a second group. All cards must be in my hands by February 28th. Please let me know if you are interested by this Friday, February 6th.

Thanks everyone- Happy Stamping!

Shauna

No comments: