Monday, August 24, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes Card Kit


Here is my new card kit using Pocket Silhouettes and Earth Elements paper with a diamond theme. I was inspired with the idea that diamonds are a girl's best friend- hehe! You will receive all of the instructions and designs necessary to complete these fantastic projects. This is a great card kit to ring in the fall. The box will fit the 4 cards plus envelopes.

I am offering this as a class on Sunday, September 20th at 1pm at my condo in Mississauga. The cost of the class will be $32 and you will leave with the stamp set and the 5 projects.

For my Canadian customers who cannot make it to the class I am selling this as a card kit. You will receive the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, detailed instructions with photos over 40 colour photos, and all of the materials required to make each of the 4 cards plus the box. The cost of this kit will be $37 and this includes tax and shipping.





No comments: