Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cheers To You Class Planner


Here it is- my first class planner for demonstrators!! I am so excited to launch this- I will be doing one of these every month from this point forward. These planners are designed to help demonstrators plan classes involving a Stampin' Up! stamp set and perhaps another featured project. You will get all of the instructions and designs necessary to complete and demonstrate the fantastic projects.

This first class planner involves 5 different styles of invitations using stamps from the Cheers to You set and the Pink Flamingo Designer Series paper. Your customers will leave with the stamp set and the 5 great projects.

The planner involves step by step instructions to make these cards including over 40 colour photos. It also outlines all of the products that you will need to make the projects and suggested class prices. I also give lots of tips and upselling ideas.

The cost of this class planner is $15 Canadian and it can be sold internationally. Once I receive the payment I will email you the PDF of the planner.





No comments: