Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes Class Planner


Here is my new class planner using Pocket Silhouettes and Earth Elements paper with a diamond theme. I was inspired with the idea that diamonds are a girl's best friend- hehe! You will receive all of the instructions and designs necessary to complete and demonstrate these fantastic projects. This is a great class to ring in the fall.

This planner will give you step by step instructions to make these 4 cards and coordinating box, including over 40 colour photos. It also outlines all of the products that you will need to make the projects and suggested class prices. I also give lots of tips and upselling ideas as well as alternate materials that you could use instead of those featured here. The box will fit the 4 cards plus envelopes.

The cost of this class planner is $15 Canadian and it can be sold internationally. Once I receive confirmation of the payment I will email you the PDF of the planner.






For my Canadian customers I am also selling this as a card kit. You will receive the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, detailed instructions with photos, and all of the materials required to make each of the 4 cards plus the box. The cost of this kit will be $37 and this includes tax and shipping.





No comments: