Tuesday, October 27, 2009

314- Let it Snow Card


I have been wanting to use up my extra Baha Breeze DSP and this was a great way to do it. This layout is from this week's splitcoast layout challenge. I've seen quite a few cards on here recently that have light colours set on black and I just adore the effect- I have a feeling I will be doing this a lot in the near future.

I decided to use glossy white paper for the image to give it a bit more shine. I always love sponging on a clear embossed image- when the image starts popping up it just gives me so much joy- seriously it does!

I'm a stamper at heart who always loves to use all of my stamps but there are times when it is so nice to use your designer series papers to create beautiful backgrounds on your cards. It also helps save time if you want to make a card quickly.

Recipe:

Stamps: Big on Christmas

Paper: Basic Black, Baha Breeze DSP, Glossy White

Ink: Baha Breeze

Accessories: Clear Embossing, pretties kit, sponges, crystal effects

Click here to shop for this amazing stamp set in my online store 24/7

No comments: