Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stamping Classes

Hi everyone,

I have two really great classes coming up in the next month.

First, the Big Shot class is a go! It will be held on Thursday, February 26th at 6pm at 100 Roehampton Ave apt 807- it is at Yonge and Eglinton one block north of Eglinton. This is the first of the 4 monthly classes and will be $15 dollars. If in the end you choose to buy the Big Shot I will deduct the money of the classes from the $160 that I was asking for all 4 classes plus Big Shot. I understand that quite a few of you would like to see the machine first and this is what this is for. You will learn how to use the machine with various materials to make quite a few different fantastic projects. If you would like more information please let me know.

And second- I will be holding an advanced techniques class on Sunday, March 8th at 1pm at my condo. We will be making 3 absolutely amazing projects that I learned at the Megameeting this weekend. I am sooo excited for this class- I was thrilled when I learned how to do them and can't wait to do them with you. This class will cost $15 and I guarantee that you will love these projects.

Please RSVP for either class by February 20th. Hope to see you there!

No comments: