Tuesday, October 28, 2008

123- Deer Friends Card


I just did my Christmas stamp a stack and can now post some of the cards that I've made recently. I've actually been stamping like mad but in the moving chaos I couldn't find my memory card. I have found it now though I will be posting like mad!!

I received this card in a swap and just adored it so I had to put it in my Christmas swap. I adore this stamp set and just loved the simplicity of it.

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Deer Friends, Many Merry Messages, Polka Dot Background

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Gold

Accessories: Scallop edge punch, 1 3/8” and 1 ¼” circle punches, gold embossing, 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Love the gold on gold embossing. What did you use to get rudolph's nose? Crystal Effects?