Sunday, November 16, 2008

158- Priceless Card


I actually made this card at the last stamp club but haven't posted it yet. I just love the end result- combining different backgrounds on one card just gives great results. Geting to use both a wheel and a background stamp on one card just brings me joy. It really is about the simple things! I also like the colour combination- I have used quite a bit of vanilla, chocolate and bashful blue but I love using the Certainly Celery instead- will definitely be doing this in the future!!

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Priceless, Swirly wheel, En Francais Background

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Scalloped edge punch, Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch

No comments: