Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Here!! The Holiday Extravaganza Sale!!

OMG Stampin Up said there would be some amazing deals and they were right- it's AMAZING!!!

You can get up to 50% off items!!!! They are all bundles and luckily they give page references in the catalogue which is very handy. This is going on from today until Monday but only until supplies last! You can either order through online ordering (on my demonstrator website linked below) or place an order through me

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/bundles_CA.pdf

I am also going to sweeten the pot for anyone who is interested- tis the season! Anyone who orders any of these bundles between now and Monday will be placed in a draw for a free stamp set!

I know that this is the time of year where it is hard to justify spending on yourself. You can email this flyer to a loved one as a wish list. If they order anything I will enter your name into the wish list draw as well. That means two ballots for you- one for the bundles stamp set and one for the wish list stamp set!!

If you have any questions please let me know- happy shopping!

PS- the curly label punch bundles and star struck bundles are just screaming my name!! I also don't know if I'll be able to resist the All in the Family bundle- 50% off is just too good a deal to pass up!!

Please click on this link o go straight to my demonstrator page and see the bundles:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/itemlist.aspx?categoryID=321

No comments: