Saturday, December 5, 2009

325- Holly Jolly Christmas Card


I just love the mojo monday sketch challenges- I always think that trying to figure out a layout is the hardest part. When I saw this layout I knew I wanted to use my scallop circle die. I also wanted to use this DSP because I adore this holiday treasures paper- it's so much fun!

On the main image I used a few scattered dazzling diamonds just to give it a bit of shine. I also sponged around the edges just to soften it.

I was super excited to use the buttons- I never ever use them and am always looking for an opportunity to break them out. To adhere them I use the crystal effects- I think it works the best.

Recipe:

Stamps: A Holly Jolly Christmas

Paper: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures DSP

Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red

Accessories: Big shot, coluzzle, riding hood red buttons, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects, corner rounder, scallop circle #2 die

Click here to shop for these fantastic stamping products

No comments: