Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December Newsletter

Hi everyone!



Happy Holidays!! The Christmas season is here and I have some fantastic Stampin Up promotions for you



The retired list has arrived!! I cannot believe that they are retiring both Wonderful Words and Warm Words- I love those sets! They might be my most useful word sets! I am offering 10% off all of these stamp sets- they are available until January 18, 2009 when the new Spring/Summer Catalogue will be released.



http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Retired_Lists_CA1.pdf



This is the list of the retired stamps- the retiring accessories list will come out on January 5th.



Stampin Up is currently offering a FANTASTIC promotion involving free shipping!! From today until December 23rd you will receive free shipping on all orders over $100. This along with the 10% retiring stamp sets is just an amazing deal right before the holidays!



And one final amazing Stampin Up offer- if you spend $20 you will receive 20% off on any of the stamp set in the catalogue sampler. Please see this attachment for more information.



http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Sampler_CAN.pdf



I am now booking parties for the new year- just get 3 friends and yourself together and I will come over for a super fun night of stamping! I am offering one free stamp set to any hostess who books a party ON TOP of all the other wonderful hostess sets that Stampin Up offers.



I am also offering a promotion to anyone who signs up to be a demonstrator through me. You will receive a punch of your choice. You can also attend the Megameeting in Burlington at the end of January as a demonstrator- this is an amazing event where you will learn so many amazing new stamping techniques. Please let me know if you would like more information.


I will be holding my next Stamp Class in January and it will be on....Punches!! That's right- my first ever punch class!! The price of this class will be $25 and this includes any punch in the catalogue valued at $19.95. We will be making cards using only punches- I am really excited about this!! I will be holding this class on both a weeknight and on the weekend- it will be on Thursday January 8th at 6:30pm or on Saturday January 10th at 1pm. Please let me know if you can attend and which punch you would like.



I will be holding an open house on Sunday, January 18th from 1-5pm for all of you. You can come here and look at the new catalogue and stamp on me. If you bring a new stamper who makes a purchase I will give you 10% off of your order that day



And remember my Christmas card promotion- or as Sheila pointed out my way of getting friends. Anyone who sends me a handmade Christmas card will receive a $5 voucher to be used on any item before January 18th, 2009.



Thanks for everything everyone- I hope that you all have a fantastic holiday season!

Shauna

No comments: