Thursday, December 11, 2008

165- Jolliest Time Free Standing Pop Up Card


This is a card that I made for my last stamp club that involved the chalkboard technique. I actually used three different methods of applying chalk on the card. I used versamark followed by chalk with the daubers for the snowflakes on the base. Then I used whisper white craft ink on the black and daubed chalk on the images- I immediately wiped off the excess. I then used a blender pen to colour in the ornaments on the tree. The more I use them the more I love my chalks.

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Jolliest Time of the Year, Snow Swirled, All Holidays

Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink

Paper: Garden Green, Ruby Red, Basic Black

Accessories: Pewter eyelet, basic black ribbon, Stampin Up pastels, corner rounder, sticky strip, Little felt fluries, pewter brads, rhinestone brad

No comments: