Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stampin Up Regional Conference!

It was just announced that there will be a full-day Stampin Up Regional Conference on March 14th at the London Conference Centre in London, Ontario. How exciting is that?!?!?! There will be 6 Stampin Up projects, make and takes, talks, swaps- it will be amazing! I always learn SOOO much when I go to these events.

This event is open first to demonstrators and then to guests if there is room. I'm telling you though- there are a TON of demos in London- it's a huge stamping area. If you want to guarantee yourself a spot you should sign up to become a demonstrator so that you don't miss out on this. So in addition to the amazing starter kit (found on the last page of the Fall and Winter Catalogue 2008) where you get almost $500 in product for only $260 you get to come to some fabulous events.

This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has been thinking of joining. For more information please email or call me. Or you can go straight to my demonstrator website and enter the code demo2008 to sign up through me. Right now I am having a promotion- anyone who signs up through me will receive a punch of their choice from the catalogue (pg. 188)

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/shauna_mcgill

No comments: