Tuesday, October 6, 2009

306- Chandelier Birthday


I made this card for my mother's birthday this week. I am really happy with the finished product- I just love this new in colour!

I am also really excited with the new designer series paper Night and Day from the holiday mini catalogue. I have been hoping for black and white papers for a while- this one is just fantastic. I love the houndstooth.

It is hard to see but the Melon Mambo cardstock was dry embossed with my big shot- it's hard for me to not dry emboss my backgrounds these day. It's just so easy with the Big Shot texturz plates.

Recipe:

Stamps: Grand Soiree

Paper: Melon mambo, Basic black, Whisper White, Night and Day DSP

Accessories: Big shot, texturz plate, 1/4" basic black grosgrain ribbon, circle scissors plus, black embossing

Click here to shop for these amazing products in my online store

No comments: