Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Software Starter Kit


Stampin' Up! has just released a starter kit that involves the amazing new software My Digital Studio that is geared towards scrapbookers.

This new Starter Kit includes:

  • My Digital Studio software suite
  • Two stamp sets (Party Hearty, Petal Pizzazz)
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Four Classic Stampin' Pads (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise)
  • Four Stampin' Write markers (Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red)
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD and other supplies)

This is an AMAZING offer for scrapbookers looking for extra income or at the very least would like to pay for their habit (I fall under this category). You can change the colours of some of the items to suit your personal taste. You get $385 worth of product for only $239- that is a great deal

I would love if you would join my team- I stamp with a fantastic group of ladies who are incredibly inspiring. If you would like more information please email me (mcgill15@hotmail.com). Just by contacting me for information I will send you three cards as a thank you. If you would like to join please click here (password demo2008).

No comments: