Saturday, October 10, 2009

Card Swap

Here are two more of the cards from the last amazing swap from my group. These swaps are a great way of stocking up on cards- especially those that use products that you don't own and are different that what you would normally like.Here are two more of the cards from the last amazing swap from my group. These swaps are a great way of stocking up on cards- especially those that use products that you don't own and may be different than your regular stamping style. It's always great to have a lot of variety in our card boxes

This great card was made by Fiona MacAlpine. Fiona always makes beautiful cards using Pun Fun. I love the addition of the flower with rhinestone brad from the pretties kit. I also love that the image is on a diamond layer- I always like when the usual layouts are switched up

This card was made by Simcha Snell. I was really excited to get it- I don't have any other samples using this great stamp from the Music Expressions set. It is a perfect stamp to watercolour with an aquapainter or your blender pen.

No comments: