Sunday, October 25, 2009

312- Circle Santa Card


I used the layout of MOJO107 as inspiration for this card. I wanted to make a very traditional Christmas card with Santa in red white and black.

I used my versamarker on the belt buckle with gold embossing powder to give it some shine. I adore the versamarker- it's great for these little details. I also used dazzling diamonds on the the snowflakes and ground to give it some more pizzazz.

This was my first time using this petal embossing folder to do the dry embossing on the sides- how great is looking is that!? I love it!

I'm not sure if you have noticed but my brads recently have been nicely lined up- I finely learned a trick to get them perfectly aligned. You use your mat pack and the hole template with a paper piercer- I can't believe it took me so long to learn this technique!

Recipe:

Stamps: Jolliest Time of the Year

Paper: Real red, basic black, whisper white, real red DSP

Ink: Real red, basic black, pretty in pink

Accessories: Circle scissors plus, mat pack, vintage brads, versamark, gold embossing, dazzling diamonds, Big Shot, Petals a Plenty textured impressions folder

Click here to shop for amazing Stampin' Up! products 24/7

No comments: