Sunday, February 14, 2010

344- Cherish Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day!! I have been seeing many cards with this layout using butterflies and hearts. This is the card that inspired mine- I love the white background. The colours are from the CC255 splitcoast colour challenge.

I decided the only additional cardstock that I wanted on the card were the hearts. So to give the sentiment some pop I punched out an oval and used it as a template to sponge in some blush blossom. The end product looks really great- I think I will do this more often.

To adhere the chunky sprinkles glitter I used the tombow- I find it really makes the glitter stick

Recipe:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, So Swirly Wheel

Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Whisper White

Ink: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom, Whisper White

Accessories: Large oval punch, heart to heart punch, elegant bouquet embossing folder, big shot, sponge, chunky sprinkles glitter

No comments: