Sunday, February 21, 2010

348- Dragonfly Mosaic Card


This might just be the most time consuming card I've ever done but the end product was great. I used the sketch form MOJO125, the stained mosaic technique for the dragonfly and the faux mosaic technique for the rest of the card.

The techniques are described in the links above. I would definitely do the stained mosaic one again- it was super easy. The next time I do the faux mosaic I would use those sticky pages- I don't have any so tried to use heat and stick powder. Didn't really work for me so I had to use my versamarker in all the cracks and it took a LONG time. And I would probably do even pieces because it would be easier to put them all together!

Recipe:

Stamps: Bugs and Kisses, All Holidays

Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue

Ink: Night of Navy, Silver

Accessories: Clear embossing, silver embossing, sponging, coluzzle, 5/8" bashful blue satin ribbon, curly label punch

No comments: