Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Card Swap

Hi everyone,

It's time for my next card swap!! I'm so excited! This is a great way to build up a nice card collection with some beautiful creations from your fellow stampers. Plus you will get tons of ideas.

Here is how it works- you will make ten identical full cards. You will then get 10 different cards back. This time we will be making blank cards- you can leave a spot for a sentiment if you wish but please leave it blank. Once you receive your cards you can then put whichever sentiment stamp you would like on it.

I will need these cards to be in my hands by August 22nd at the LATEST and then I will get them all back to you by the end of the month. Please make sure that you aren't late with your submissions because all the other stampers are looking forward to getting their cards back. And obviously make sure that this is your best work- and stamp the back so you will get credit for your work!

Please email me if you are interested (mcgill15@hotmail.com). If you live outside of the GTA send my your cards with a prepaid envelope so I can send them back to you.

If you have any questions please let me know- I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Happy Stamping,

Shauna

No comments: