Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Catalogue!



It's here! The new catalogue has arrived!!! Click here to see it

Of course the highlight for me is always the new in colours and all the new designer papers. Remember Stampin' Up! is going to be using an annual catalogue so all products will be current for at least the next year. And as an added bonus there are over 1000 items that are under $25 in the catalogue!

Another highlight- a My Little Pony style set- how cute is that?!?! I don't have a daughter but I want this set so badly- it reminds me of my childhood

There are tons of other great new products- you will all love this catalogue I promise!

If you would like a catalogue I am selling them for $5 and will ship them anywhere in Canada. If you place a $75 order either by emailing me or at my online website I will give you a free catalogue.





No comments: