Friday, July 3, 2009

CATALOGUE RELEASE PARTY/SURPLUS SALE

It's my second annual surplus sale!! I will be selling off most of my retired and extra stamping supplies. It will be held on Sunday July 5th. I will be selling off my retired Stampin Up items and extra products that I have- and trust me there are going to be many items here.

Here's how it works- all items will be at full catalogue price regardless of use. I will add up the amount of items you choose and give you a credit for that amount towards items in the new catalogue. You must use the credit on that day- it will not be held over. You will then leave with the old and have the new items on order- it is a 2 for 1 deal. Please remember that the credit does not include tax and shipping. If you are a new stamper this is a great way to build up your supplies.

This will also be a catalogue release party so you can come and see all of the new fantastic in colours. This will be an open house so I hope that you come prepared to stamp- I will have two projects prepared for you to do. Please RSVP if you are coming so I can know how much paper to cut. Hope to see you all here!

No comments: