Thursday, March 19, 2009

205- Birthday Viewmaster Card


One of my friends challenged me to make her a moving card for her birthday. As soon as I saw the view master cards in the technique section I knew I had to try one! I also wanted to make it visible from space so used all bold brights

Recipe:

Stamps: Crazy for cupcakes, party hearty, eat cake

Paper: Pink passion, yoyo yellow, only orange, whisper white

Ink: Pink passion, yoyo yellow, only orange, brilliant blue

Accessories: Big shot texturz plate, crimper, silver brad, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, scallop punch, 3/4" circle punch, markers, coluzzle


To order this fantastic birthday set click here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I want to try this out now. What did you use to make the big circle (?) that spins? Will I need a big shot?

Shauna said...

I used the coluzzle- but you could just use any circle that you can find- like trace the top of a glass