Sunday, March 22, 2009

211- Mother's Day Card


I found it quite hard to do this colour challenge (CC210 as it is not my normal esthetic. I thought I would do a Mother's Day card with them even if they aren't conventional colours. I just got this flower layer die for the big shot and wanted to try it. I got the idea for the background from a card I received at a swap- it is glossy white paper that is sponged with ink to give it a really nice effect. I also clear embossed the sentiment over the inked sentiment using the stamp a ma jig to make it stand out more

Recipe:

Stamps: All holidays

Paper: Summer Sun, Kraft, Riding Hood Red DSP

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Flower layer die, big shot, build a brad, 1/2" circle punch, big shot texturz plate, slot punch, 1/4" riding hood red taffeta ribbon, sponge, clear embossing

No comments: