Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stampin Up Newsletter

Hi everyone,

There is a new mini occasions that is coming out on April 1st. For a sneak peak here it is:

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Occasions09_CA.pdf

I adore the accessories in this catalogue- the ribbon and the scallop oval punch are definitely on my must have list! All Easter products in this catalogue are actually for sale as of today- you can get your sets in plenty of time to do all of your Easter projects. Here is the flyer with the products that are now for sale:

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/pg11-13_Occasions_09_CA.pdf


Sale-A-Bration is in full swing! For every $60 order that you place you will receive one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue! So exciting!! This event will be going on until March 31st- please note that these products will not be available after that. This is the only time that you can get them- and you can earn them for free!!

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/SAB09_CAN.pdf


The best way to get free product- host a party!! I hosted one last year during Sale-a-Bration and that was what inspired me to become a demonstrator- I got so much free product it stocked me up!! All you need to do is get 3 or more friends together for a super fun night/day of stamping and I'll do the rest. For $15 each your friends will be able to make 3 projects and leave with the satisfaction that they made those beautiful cards! As a hostess you will receive a free catalogue, the class fee will be waived and you will receive a free stamp set as a thank you from me! Plus I always like to through in little treats at the party!


There is still time to get the amazing offer on the starter kit! If any of you have been debating signing up as a demonstrator this is the time to do it! It is 15% off right now! 15%!!! For only $209 you will get $410 dollars worth of Stampin Up products- that is pretty much half off!! In addition to all of the amazing products that you receive in the starter kit you will receive one bonus stamp set of your choosing- up to a $60 value! This is the absolute BEST way of stocking up on products!!! Please do not think that by signing up you have to run a business- I know many people who call themselves "hobby demonstrators". These are people who wanted to purchase a starter kit and get a discount on all of their stamping and scrapbooking products. The first order that you place as a demonstrator is 30% off and all future orders are 20% off which obviously is fantastic. It is the best way really of supporting your habit if you are anything like me! And as always if you sign up through me I will give you a little thank you gift- right now it is a punch of your choice. If you would like more information please let me know- I have included some attachments about the starter kit if you are interested. This offer is available until March 31

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/SAB_starter_kit_flyer_CAN.pdf


And finally, there is still room in the advanced techniques class next week. It will be at 1pm next Sunday March 8th at my condo. Trust me- you do NOT want to miss this! These cards will be spectacular- as soon as I saw them at the megameeting I knew that you would all love them! A quick hint about one of the cards- it will be magic!! And for those of you wanting to add more masculine cards to your repertoire- all of these can fit the bill!

Thanks everyone- Happy Stamping!
Shauna

No comments: