Thursday, March 19, 2009

206- Embrace Life Sponging Card


Becca first turned me onto this amazing website that has completely inspired me. The most beautiful cards can be found here- Michelle Zindorf is so incredibly talented. We were actually going to go to her brayering workshop but unfortunately there were no spots left. She uses a lot of brayering and sponging techniques- both of which I have been wanting to practice and play with. For a little while you will see me casing these cards as I practice- I am by no means at a level where I can just create a card.

As soon as I saw this card I knew that I had to try to make it. I needed to make a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" for a work colleague so I decided to do this. I had to make a larger background but essentially it is the same card. I highly recommend going to her website- you will be inspired.

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Embrace Life

Ink: Pretty in Pink, basic black, cameo coral, whisper white, apricot appeal, close to cocoa, creamy caramel

Paper: Apricot appeal, chocolate chip, whisper white

Accessories: clear embossing, versamarker, markers, sponges, brad punch, brads

1 comment:

Sheila said...

great job on the card - It's one of my faves from her website!