Tuesday, June 16, 2009

256- Never Ending Wedding Card





I wanted to make a wedding card using the Never Ending Card Fold. I love the finished product- I will really really miss these in colours! These colours have been used on many cards that I've seen with the Fifth Avenue Floral set and I just love the look.

It was also a great excuse to use some of my buttons. I'm not a big sewer so I used crystal effects to adhere them to the card.

This is the video that I watched to learn how to make the card:

http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stamping_thoughts/2008/02/never-ending-ca.html

One helpful hint- make sure that anything you adhere to the card does not go over any of the scored lines because you won't be able to fold the card into the 4 positions

Recipe:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, For the Bride

Paper: Whisper white, baha breeze, kiwi kiss

Ink: Pacific point, baha breeze, kiwi kiss

Accessories: Button bouquet, crystal effects, silver embossing, 1/4" kiwi kiss/ very vanilla satin ribbon, corner rounder

No comments: