Saturday, June 13, 2009

Megameeting!!


I just got back from my upline Laura Robinson's Megameeting and let me tell you I was inspired! It is so great getting together with a group of amazing stampers and stamp the day away. I also got to attend with three members of my downline- Katrina, Tali and Fiona- and that made it super fun. I learned some amazing new techniques that I will definitely be using in my upcoming classes- keep an eye on my calendar in the next few months because there will be some really fun classes coming up. I can't stop thinking about everything I learned today- it's so overwhelming! Let me tell you for the past few hours all I've been thinking about the tri-shutter card that I will make tomorrow- stay tuned...

I want to thank all of the ladies for my great swaps- I kid you not these are some of the best swaps I have ever gotten. I will have them all out on display at my open house on July 5th- make sure to come by and see them!

Here is one of the great cards that we made- I will keep posting these over the next few weeks. I'm pretty sure all of the cards were designed by either Laura Robinson or Ally Fereday- all of the credit goes to them.

I really like this card- any excuse to use Fifth Avenue Floral makes me happy. This is also a colour combination that I have never used and I enjoy- must use more Apricot Appeal! I also love what we did with the central flower. It was cut out and we also traced the image with a versamarker to give it a glossy finish.

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral

Paper: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: 1/4" basic black grosgrain ribbon, versamarker, Big Shot, Stampin' Up Little Leaves die, eyelet border punch

No comments: