Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Chance To Order


There are only 4 days left to get the retiring stamp sets and accessories- after Tuesday they will all be gone! Also, the prices will be going up in the new catalogue so if there are any items that you have had your eye on for a while make sure to get them before Tuesday.

Starting Wednesday we will be using the new catalogue and I am so excited! The items in this catalogue are just fantastic- and I absolutely adore the new in colours- they are very similar to the bold brights. They are lovely and cheerful.

Also- don't forget about my open house next Sunday, July 5th starting at 1pm. It's my second annual surplus sale/catalog release party!! I will be selling off most of my retired and extra stamping supplies. I will not only be selling off my retired Stampin Up items- trust me there are going to be many items here. All items will be at full catalogue price regardless of use. I will add up the amount of items you choose and give you a credit for that amount towards items in the new catalogue. You must use that credit on that day- it will not be held over. You will then leave with the old and have the new items on order- it is a 2 for 1 deal. Please remember that the credit does not include tax and shipping. This will also be a catalogue release party so you can come and see all of the new fantastic. It's an open house so I hope that you come prepared to stamp- I will have two projects prepared for you to do using items from the new catalogue. I will also have the new catalogue for sale for $5

No comments: