Sunday, June 21, 2009

259- Spot Thank You


This is one of the cards that we will be making in my Seeing Spots class next Sunday, June 28th. We will also be making two other projects with this retiring set. The class will be at 1pm at my condo in Mississauga and will cost $22. You will leave with the 3 cards and the Seeing Spots set which is fantastic for making backgrounds and great to use with your circle punches. Since the set is retiring the 20% off that I'm offering on all retiring sets is included in the class fee. If you are unable to attend this class it will be available as a class kit and you will receive all of the materials and instructions to make the projects at home. If you are out of town please add $5 for shipping. Please email me at mcgill15@hotmail.com

This card used two of the retiring in colours- tangerine tango and baha breeze. I am really happy with the finished card and can't wait to do it next weekend at my class.

Recipe:

Stamps: Seeing spots

Paper: Whisper white, baha breeze, tangerine tango

Ink: Baha breeze, tangerine tango

Accessories: 1 1/4" 1 3/8" 3/4" circle punches, eyelet border punch, dazzling diamonds

No comments: