Monday, January 11, 2010

331- Balloon Card


This was a challenging colour combo for me (Splitcoast colour challenge CC252) . I don't tend to combine greens when I'm stamping so this was quite difficult. I also didn't realize how green the Bermuda Bay was. I decided to just use the Handsome Hunter to stamp the balloons and colour one of them because I didn't want the card to be too dark. In the end the card is very nice- perfect for a little boys birthday. I really never used the balloon stamp from this set and I like how it bunches together.

Recipe:

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Delicate Dots DSP

Ink: Handsome Hunter, Bermuda Bay, Certainly celery

Accessories: Ticket corner punch, certainly celery saleabration ribbon, double rectangle punch

No comments: