Wednesday, January 20, 2010

337- Love Birds


I am loving this layout- it's so much fun (SC263). There really is nothing like a splitcoast challenge- it always makes me think outside the box. And you wouldn't think of these colours right away for a Valentine but it works (CC253).

I wanted the love birds to have some shine without too much glitter. I used my versamarker to colour in the image and used irridescent embossing. It didn't really turn out unless you look at it up close. I'm wondering if that's because the image wasn't stamped on white. Next time I will use my shimmer paint for the shine.

Recipe:

Stamps: Love You Much

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Big shot, plenty of petals embossing folder, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, metallic eyelets, crop-o-dile, irridescent embossing, coluzzle, dazzling diamonds, versamarker

No comments: