Saturday, January 16, 2010

333- Hugs Kisses and Hearts Card


It's time for Valentine Cards! With this layout I was really able to play with punches which I always love! This layout comes from a splitcoast layout challenge (SC263).

I tried to add a lot of detail to the central image inside the hearts. On the outer vanilla layer I sponged Pink Pirouette around the edges to soften it. I used my cropadile to punch the holes in the stamped image scallop, then glued a Pretty in Pink Scallop circle behind so that the pink would peek through. I then used tombow to adhere the chunky glitter- I really wanted a super shiny middle.

I am holding a Valentine's class next Sunday, January 24th at 1pm in Mississauga. For $15 you can come over and make Valentine's using this fantastic stamp set. If you are in the GTA please come by! Email me to RSVP

Recipe:

Stamps: Love you much

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Candy Lane DSP

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette

Accessories: Large Heart punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1/4" riding hood red taffeta ribbon, dazzling diamonds, cropodile, chunky glitter

No comments: