Tuesday, January 12, 2010

332- Quilted Birthday Card


As soon as I saw this paper quilting challenge on splitcoast (TLC254) I knew I wanted to use the Sweet Always DSP because I love the patterns in this paper. I didn't want to stamp any images on the card because I really wanted the focus to be the quilted pattern. I just used a very small sentiment on the bottom so that it didn't distract from the pattern.

To do the quilting I took a piece of paper and cut it to 3 3/4" square. I then drew the pattern that I wanted on it so I could fit them on it when they were cut. Each square was 1 1/4".

Recipe:

Stamps: It's Your Birthday

Paper: Sweet Always DSP, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punch, designer label punch

No comments: