Sunday, January 17, 2010

334- Glee Card


When I went to regionals last year we were told to be inspired with what is around us and I took up the challenge.This card was inspired by the last episode of Glee when they competed at sectionals. This is the look of the curtains behind them. Yay Glee! Ironically when I was making this card You Can't Always Get What You Want come on to the tv- I think it was a sign!

It's hard to tell with the finished product but I actually sponged darkening colours in a half circle outwards hoping you would be able to see it under the clear embossing but it didn't really show up.

The congratulations banner is popped up over the card- I love the final effect

Recipe:

Stamps: Medallion, For the Bride

Paper: Ruby Red, Summer Sun

Ink: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red

Accessories: Brayer, Clear Embossing

No comments: