Monday, January 25, 2010

340- MOJO122 Tarty Birds


As soon as I saw this layout from the MojoMonday challenge last week (MOJO122) I knew I wanted to use this fantastic Raspberry Tart from last year's catalogue- I just adore it. I used the bird stamp because it's a cute little image but the paper is still highlighted

I still don't have a scallop oval die for my big shot so to make this shape I first cut out an oval with my coluzzle. I then take the foot stand off of my corner rounder and punch around the oval to get the scallops. I then used a white gel pen in each scallop as a finishing touch.

I learned from my upline Laura Robinson to sponge around the edge of a whisper white piece of cardstock to soften the image and lines. I sponged in cameo coral, then I wiped my versamarker on top of the sponging. I then embossed iridescent powder to give it a sparkle.

Recipe:

Stamps: Love You Much, Baroque Motifs

Paper: Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Raspberry Tart, Whisper White

Ink: Cameo Coral, Rose Red, white gel pen

Accessories: 1/4" whisper white grosgrain ribbon, white embossing, coluzzle, corner rounder, iridescent embossing, sponging

No comments: