Thursday, January 8, 2009

178- Punch Class Card 1


Tonight I held a punch card class and it was so much fun! Thanks Katrina for hosting and to Tali for coming- it was a great night! I have been looking forward to this class for a while- I really wanted to play around with punches. It is my goal for this month- I want to keep doing more of these because they are just too fun.

So here is the first card. In my opinion this is one of the prettiest cards that I have ever done- it is just pink and floral and feminine. As soon as I saw the source card with the dress I knew I had to try one for myself and I will totally be doing this again.

Recipe:

Paper: Pink pirouette, whisper white, Bella Rose DSP

Accessories: Word window punch, tag punch, 1/4" pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, Top Notz Big Shot die

Source

No comments: