Monday, January 12, 2009

The New Catalogue Has Arrived!!

I am sitting here right now with my new catalogue and let me tell you- it's fantastic!!! I'm so excited!!! From new coloured flower brads to organza ribbon to heart punches- amazing!. And good news- the print patterns in the hostess set are FANTASTIC colours this time! Finally- black and white designer series paper!! And for my quilters- there is a quilting set! This just screams Snell to me! And there is a set of ruins- perfect for my scrapbook! And- clear rhinestones!!

Something that I find interesting- a lot of the word sets are included in the body of the catalogue and not at the end with the other words. They have also really scaled back on the number of background stamps they are offering. And there are many more simply sent card kits.

And OMG you should see how many items we are selling for the big shot!!

I will be selling these at my open house/catalogue release party this Sunday. Please stop by anytime between 1-5pm for some stamping and perusing of the new catalogue. I will be selling them for $5.

There is a way to get a free one though- host a party!! Get 3 friends together for a fantastic night of stamping! As hostess I will give you a free catalogue AND a stamp set- all for one great evening of stamping! Please let me know if you are interested.

No comments: