Tuesday, January 13, 2009

184- Parisian Love You Card


This is the card that I made for the sketch challenge this week. I wanted to use some DSP that was retiring and also my love you much set- I love how it turned out. It could be a Valentine or an Easter card.

To make the circles you use your slit punch. Punch three slits in a row, then fold the circles back to create a space. Hang this over the edge of another piece of cardstock to get the multilayered effect. Thanks Becca for showing me this!

Recipe:

Stamp set: Love you much

Ink: bravo burgundy, so saffron

Paper: bravo burgundy, so saffron, pink pirouette, Parisian Summer DSP, whisper white

Accessories: 1/4" pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, slit punch

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Nice work on the layout challenge! I wasn't inspired by this one (hence why I used last week's) but I really like what you did with it. The circles is a great touch.

Oh, and love the DSP!