Thursday, January 8, 2009

179- Punch Class Card 2


I absolutely adored this card as soon as I saw it and knew that I wanted to include it in the punch class because it is just so fantastic. I love what you can create with punches! And I like that you can give the aged look to the card just by rubbing the ink spots on the individual pieces of cardstock. This was also the first time that I had ever used rub-ons and I have to say- so handy!! And super easy to use

Recipe:

Paper: Close to cocoa, elegant eggplant, old olive, chocolate chip, so saffron, whisper white, pumpkin pie

Ink: Close to cocoa, elegant eggplant, old olive, chocolate chip

Accessories: elegant eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, jumbo pewter eyelets, crop-o-dile, scallop edge punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, tab punch, scallop punch, large oval punch, boho blossoms punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, black marker

Source

No comments: