Tuesday, January 13, 2009

185- Purse Punch Card





As soon as I saw this card I knew I had to recreate it somehow- I mean I love purses and the idea of doing them with punches just thrilled me.

I put pictures of how to make the purse straps. You first use the small oval punch to punch a hole in your paper. You then take your large oval and centre the small oval in the middle. This will leave you with your hollowed out oval. I love this technique- will definitely be using this again

Recipe:

Stamp set: All holidays

Ink: Old olive

Paper: Whisper white, baha breeze, old olive, Holiday Treasures DSP

Accessories: Tab punch, small oval punch, large oval punch, 1/4" whisper white grosgrain ribbon, silver brads

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Love!

All of a sudden some of my stamp sets are beginning to feel not so useful - I could have just used punches instead!