Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tip of the Week

This is one of the things that I will be doing every week from now on- I will be posting a helpful hint just to help you with your stamping. These are tips that I've learned from my fellow stampers, megameetings, blogs and conferences.

So my first one is from another blog that I visit quite often. This is to help all of you with how to ink your stamps to make sure they are fully inked and that the image will be nice and dark. She says to take your rubber stamp and stamp it on the ink pad five times- this will ensure that your image is completely covered. Then you stamp down the image on the cardstock- always make sure that you go straight down onto the cardstock and press- do not rock the stamp at all because your image may become blurred.

No comments: