Monday, January 5, 2009

Stampin Up Newsletter

Hi everyone,

I hope that you all had a fantastic holiday season. I just wanted to let you all know about the sales and promotions that are being offered this month.

First off, the retired accessories list was released today. The website will be updated daily to let us know if anything is sold out so make sure to order as soon as possible if there is something that you would like. As always all items on this list will be 10% off. The list is located at the bottom of this email- I will update my blog everyday with the updated list. I cannot believe they are retiring so many designer papers!!


And remember- there is still the list of retiring stamp sets that are only available until January 18th. I am also offering 10% off these stamps.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/itemlist.aspx?categoryID=382


There is also an inventory blowout that is going on until January 18th. These items will be up to 50% off the retail price

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/itemlist.aspx?categoryID=386


The holiday mini catalogue will only be available until January 18th- everything in this catalogue will be 10% off until then.

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/HolidayMini_08_CAN.pdf


Stampin Up has released new decor elements- so exciting! Right now I have the flourishes in my bedroom and will definitely be using the pattern blocks to update the vanity in my bathroom.

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Decor_ElementsIII_CA.pdf


Right now Stampin Up is having a promotion on three items from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue that have been bundled together into the Love You Much bundle. It includes a stamp set, a punch and a pack of designer series paper. This bundle costs $50.28 which is 20% off the price of the items purchased separately. This is a fantastic offer for those of you who will be making Valentine's day cards. I am also offering a bonus to anyone who purchases this bundle- I have created a card kit of 4 cards. I will send you the instructions, paper and accessories needed to make the 4 cards. Please let me know if you are interested.

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Valentines_Bundle_1208CA.pdf

http://shaunacards.blogspot.com/2009/01/love-you-much-bundle-card-kit.html


The new Spring/Summer catalogue is coming! It will be released on January 19th. I will be hosting an Open House on Sunday, January 18th at my condo from 1-5pm. Please come to check out the new catalogue and stamp on me- you can come and use all of my products to make some cards. And I will have some fun projects for you to try as well. If you bring a new stamper and they place an order, you will receive 10% off your order that day. That is ON TOP of any other promotion. So please bring your friends for a fun afternoon chez moi.


If any of you are interested in becoming a demonstrator this is the time to do it. There will be a Megameeting at the end of the month for demonstrators and a regional seminar on March 14th in London. I cannot explain just how valuable these events are- you learn SOOO much! The techniques that you learn are amazing. Anyone who signs up through me this month with receive a personalized "hand stamped by" stamp from me as a thank you. I use mine all the time and it is something that all demonstrators should have!


Sale-a-bration starts on February 1st and lasts until March 31st- yay!!! I am right now booking parties for this time period- every person that book a party will receive a free stamp set. All you need is you and 3 friends and I will come over for a great Stamping party. This is by far the best way to stalk up on any Stampin Up products that you might need.


Congratulations to the winners of the two draws in December- Sheila Henthorn for the wish list draw and Rachel Polintan for the holiday extravaganza draw. Congrats!!


To all of you who sent me Christmas cards- thank you! I really appreciate it! For those that did you have a $5 voucher that has to be used by January 18th. Please let me know what you would like to order. I also want to thank everyone that participated in the Christmas card swap- the cards were spectacular and the feedback has been amazing.


That's it for now. As always if you have any questions please let me know. Also, please forward this to anyone else who may be interested.

Thanks,
Shauna

No comments: