Saturday, April 11, 2009

222- Mother's Day Flower Pot


To me this technique challenge (TLC215) was perfect for mother's day cards. It was also a great excuse to use my big shot. I did the basket the same way I made it on my easter card- with the sanded background. I just love the texture effect that it gives. I also used Sticky Strip to attach the flowers so that they could stay on without being fully adhered to the insert because you want it to be able to go over the basket. Here is the link to the instructions for this technique

Recipe:

Stamps: All holidays, Sanded

Paper: So saffron, regal rose, rose red, taken with teal

Ink: Taken with teal

Accessories: Big shot, flower layers, tab punch, scallop edge punch, 5/8" regal rose grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, natural hemp twine

No comments: