Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Newsletter

Hi everyone,

Spring is here and with it comes quite a few events to stamp for! Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, weddings- such a great excuse to stamp!! As always I'm writing to let you know about some Stampin' Up promotions and events that I have coming up.

First off, I have quite a few classes coming up:

STAMP A STACK- If you are around Easter weekend I am planning a stamp a stack on Saturday, April 11th. There is a twist to this stamp a stack- it is a Mother's Day stamp a stack. You will be making a gift for your mom- 6 coordinating cards with a matching box to put them in. You will also make a Mother's Day card to go with the gift. The cost of this class will be $25 and this includes all of the envelopes that you will need. Please RSVP by April 8th

CHALK CLASS- I know a lot of you recently got chalks and are unsure how to use them. I will be holding a class where we will be doing 3 cards using various methods and techniques of applying the chalks. If you are interested and already have the chalks the cost of the class will either be $15 or $30.95 worth of product (before tax and shipping). If you do not have the chalks, the cost of the class will either be $15 or you will have to order the chalks ($30.95). I will be holding two classes- one will be at 6pm on Thursday April 16th in Downtown Toronto and the other will be on Sunday April 19th at 1pm at my place. Please RSVP by April 6th

REINKERS CLASS- In this class we will be making 3 cards using techniques involving reinkers. Remember all ink pads and markers are refillable and we sell the ink refills for these. These little reinkers are what we will be using. The cost of the class will be $16- you will get to choose two colours of ink refills from any of the colour families and also a gold or silver one (pg. 190). Once again I will be holding two classes- one on Thursday May 7th at 6pm and the other on Saturday May 9th at 1pm. Please RSVP by April 27th

BIG SHOT CLASS- The third big shot class will be held at the end of this month and let me tell you it is going to be fantastic. We are going to be using various materials in our projects and one little hint- Pop-up!!

Please email me to RSVP. My classes are always posted on my demonstrator website so you can see what is going on.


There is a new Mini Occasions catalogue!! Yay!! I am ALL over the accessories in this catalogue- they are just fantastic. Stampin' Up! is offering a fantastic promotion with this right now- it is called the Get Connected promotion. For every $50 that you spend on products from this catalogue you will get receive one free product from the under $12 page at the very back of the catalogue (pg. 208). How fantastic is that?! Here is the link to the catalogue:

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Occasions09_CA.pdf


If you are looking to stock up on stamping tools there is one really great way to do it- host a party!! All you need to do is get at least 3 friends together for a super fun night/day of stamping and I'll do the rest. For $15 each your friends will be able to make 3 projects and leave with the satisfaction that they made those beautiful cards! As a hostess you will receive a free catalogue, the class fee will be waived and you will receive a free stamp set as a thank you from me! Plus I always like to throw in little treats at the party!


Stampin' Up! just announced that it will be offering the starter kit on a 3 month payment plan until April 30th- how amazing is that?!!? You will pay in three equal payments but receive all of your products right away so you can get started with your business. If you are interested in this please email me because you can't sign up through my demonstrator website- I need to send in some forms. As always if you join my team I will give you a punch as a thank you! So far I have a fantastic group of ladies on my team and I'd love for you to join us!


As always you can place orders morning, noon and night using the online ordering system on my demonstrator website. For every $100 order that you place you will receive a free catalogue

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx


For every $25 that you spend on product (before tax and ship) you will be able to pick a square on a card with 25 squares. Once the whole card is filled I will draw a number and the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate for Stampin' Up! products from me!

http://shaunacards.blogspot.com/2009/03/pick-number-any-number.html

Happy Stamping Everyone!!
Shauna

No comments: