Friday, April 24, 2009

228- Never Ending Card


View 1

View 2

It took me a while to figure out what I would use to do the never ending card technique challenge (TLC214). I made this card for a member of my downline for her promotion to senior associate. I just wanted to use the different papers from Urban Garden and to stick within that colour palette. The instructions for the card are here- I highly recommend watching the video because it shows you how to do all the folds. It is really just 4 pieces of 3"X6" that are scored and folded a certain way- it isn't hard once you get started. I love the finished product- I just like playing with it!

Recipe:

Stamps: Congrats

Paper: Baha breeze, urban garden DSP, kiwi kiss, night of navy

Ink: Night of navy

Accessories: Sticky Strip

View 3

View 4

No comments: