Wednesday, September 23, 2009

297- Tilt Swivel Wiper Card



This card is made up of two techniques that I learned this weekend at my team's megameeting- a tilt swivel and a wiper card. The swivel slider technique was created by my upline Laura Robinson (www.hyperstamper.com). I just love the fluttering butterflies on this card- they are so cute!

To do the tilt swivel butterflies use your 1/2" circle punch twice to make an eight in the paper. Then you mount your image on pennies like with a slider card- but instead of sliding all over the card they will flutter in place. So fun!

I did a fun technique on the brads that Katrina taught me. Once you have placed your brad put a glue dot on the top. Then you dip it in your dazzling diamonds- this give a fun shimmer to your brads.

Recipe:

Stamps: Flight of the butterfly, it's beautiful wheel short and sweet

Paper: Lovely lilac, basic black, whisper white

Ink: Lovely lilac, basic black, whisper white

Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, 1/4" whisper white taffeta ribbon, scallop edge punch, glue dots, pennies, dazzling diamonds, gold brads, brad punch, chunky essentials glitter, tombow


Click here to shop online at my store. For every $25 that you spend your name will be entered into a draw for $25 dollars in free Stampin' Up! product.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hi Shauna,
Finally got around to checking out your blog. I saw your wow at the megameeting and just wanted to tell you that you did a fabulous job. I am definitely going to try some of the techniques you showed us. Thanks so much. Becca