Sunday, September 27, 2009

300- Dahlia Baby Card


This is a card that I made for a friend to welcome her new little girl. I wanted to make something very feminine and pretty for a beautiful new baby. She wants to make a candy themed scrapbook for Simone so I needed to think of something candy related. A dahlia reminds me of a nice big lollipop

I like using DSP when making a dahlia fold card- it's just a lot easier to make all the folds and you get a nice pattern on both sides.

Recipe:

Stamps: Warm words

Paper: Pretty in pink, whisper white, Parisian Summer DSP

Ink: Pretty in pink

Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, ticket corner punch, large and small oval punches, scallop oval punch, rhinestone brad, 1/4" pretty in pink taffeta ribbon

Click here to go to my online store to shop for amazing Stampin' Up! products

No comments: