Tuesday, September 29, 2009

302- Silhouette Congratulations


This is another potential congratulations card for a friend of mine. I tried a new technique on this card that I had not done before- I embossed the sentiment right on the ribbon. I am trying to get to more "simple" stamping- really pretty cards that don't take too long to make. I definitely think this one fits in the category

Helpful hint- make sure you use your embossing buddy and have a q-tip handy- the powder will go into the grosgrain.

Recipe:

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, For the bride

Paper: Rich razzleberry, crushed curry, basic black, whisper white

Ink: Basic black, white gel pen

Accessories: Black embossing, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/2" crushed curry grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch


Click here to shop in my online Stampin' Up! store

No comments: