Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stampin' Up! Newsletter

Hi everyone,

It's time for a new mini occasions catalogue! This is the Holiday mini and let me tell you it is by far the best mini I've seen! The Christmas sets are beautiful and it has the nicest Hanukkah set that I've seen. For more information please click here, or if you would like a copy of the catalogue please just let me know

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Holiday09_CA.pdf


POCKET SILHOUETTES CLASS- In this class you will make 4 absolutely spectacular cards and a coordinating box using this set (see the link below). The class will be on Sunday September 20th at 1pm and will cost $32. You will leave with the boxed set and the stamp set. If you are unable to attend this class it will be available as a class kit and you will receive all of the materials and instructions to make the projects at home. If you are out of town please add $5 for shipping. BYO adhesive

http://shaunacards.blogspot.com/2009/08/pocket-silhouettes-card-kit.html


CHRISTMAS STAMP A STACK- Here it is people- my big Christmas stamp a stack!! Come to my condo on Sunday, October 25th between 1-5pm and complete 12 different Holiday cards. Give yourself at least 2 hours to complete the cards. The cost is $25 and all you need to bring is your adhesive. If you cannot make this date please let me know- if I have enough people I will do a second event.

As always if you bring a friend that has never been to one of my classes to any of the above events you will get to choose a free product from my basket of goodies. If they order any products you will get a $10 gift certificate to be used on your next order.


Attention Scrapbookers! Stampin' Up! is now offering exclusive software called My Digital Studio for scrapbooking and cardmaking. Use the same great artwork, colours, and accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized projects. The options are endless: create assorted photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door. For more information please see the flyer below and the Holiday mini.

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/MDS_Convention_Flyer_WEB_CA.pdf


A great way to stock up on stamping supplies before the Holiday season is to host a party!! Invite at least 3 friends together for a great night/day of stamping and I'll do the rest. For $15 each your friends will be able to make 3 projects and leave with the satisfaction that they made those beautiful cards! As a hostess you will receive a free catalogue, the class fee will be waived and you will receive a free stamp set as a thank you from me! Plus I always like to throw in little treats at the party!

Stampin' Up! is also offering two amazing hostess promotions from now until November 30th. Host a workshop totaling $330 or more and choose any item from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue for only $14 (except my digital studio)! Host a workshop of at least $525 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $106.95; promotional price: $53.47)! Invite at least 3 friends together for a great night/day of stamping and I'll do the rest. For $15 each your friends will be able to make 3 projects and leave with the satisfaction that they made those beautiful cards! As a hostess you will receive a free catalogue, the class fee will be waived and you will receive a free stamp set as a thank you from me! Plus I always like to throw in little treats at the party!


Looking to make some extra money doing something you love? Why not become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?! You can get all new products with the demonstrator starter kit to start your business. You will receive 30% off your first order, 20% off all future orders, sneak peaks and promotions and great commissions. If nothing else it can help pay for your habit! And as an added bonus you will get a punch of your choice from me as a thank you. Come and join my fantastic team of ladies- you won't regret it! As another little bonus anyone who inquires for more information will get three holiday cards in the mail from me for your own use


Stampin' Up! is still offering Growing Up promotion from now until the end of September. There is a great offer on a super cute Growth Chart decor element- which I'm pretty sure will be measuring my new little nephew over the years :).

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Just_for_Kids_0909_CA.pdf

That's it for now- Happy Stamping!
Shauna

No comments: